Tripti Joshi, PT, DPT
Tripti Joshi, PT, DPT, is an i-Health Pelvic Health Therapy provider located at OGS – Burnsville.
She received her Doctor of Physical Therapy from University of Southern California in 2017. She has been treating patients with orthopedic dysfunctions for the past five years and in the last three years has specialized in treating both male and female patients with a wide variety of pelvic floor disorders. Tripti specializes in manual based physical therapy, uses osteopathic correction of pelvis as well as neuromuscular rehabilitation to incorporate mind body connection to treat her patients. Tripti also uses postural restoration principles as well as pilates reformer to help patients recover from their conditions and help them reach their individual goals. In her free time, she loves to spend time with her family and travel to different places, swim and bike.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Southern California
- Bachelors of Arts in Biology and Chemistry, Southwest Minnesota State University
- Herman and Wallace Pelvic floor: Level 1 and 2A
- Postural Restoration Courses
- Pilates Reformer Courses
- Member of American Physical Therapy Association since 2014 (APTA)
- Minnesota American Physical Therapy Association (MNAPTA)